Training & Exercises
We customize test, training, and exercise (TT&E) programs and activities to ensure effective organizational resilience. These include Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)-compliant tabletop exercises, drills, and full-scale exercises that test both operational and technological readiness.
Developing comprehensive programs that include targeted tabletop exercises, drills, and full-scale exercises to ensure organizational preparedness, both operationally and technologically.
Customizing exercises to test emergency preparedness capabilities and to provide data to support ongoing strategic enhancements.
Providing detailed trainings to emergency preparedness personnel and stakeholders who are key to the organization’s successful response to emergency events.
Including outreach to ensure all employees and key stakeholders are aware of the organizational strategy and their respective roles and responsibilities during and after a disruptive event.
Facilitating a range of seminars aimed at improving organizational preparedness, efficiency, and effectiveness. We have delivered these sessions to multiple diverse entities in more than 9 countries.
BDA Global provides 1-2 day training seminars for your organization and the general public on the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) – Learn how to start your BCP program and tools and techniques for developing plans.
- BCP Simulation – An interactive disaster simulation that incorporates member interaction in dealing with a disruption and training on how to develop a BCP.
- Business Resilience in the 21st Century – The redefinition of the boundaries between emergency management, disaster recovery, security, and business continuity planning.
- Total Security Management – An examination of information assurance and security principles and strategies to ensure effective security architecture, policies, and procedures.
- Information Assurance since Sarbanes Oxley – An analysis of how Sarbanes Oxley has affected corporate governance and lessons learned from US Corporate scandals.
- Develop your Business Continuity Plan Now! – Hands on 2 day planning workshop, where attendees will customize strategies for their respective organizations (requires computer workstations and high speed web access for all attendees).
- The Disabled in the Workplace – Tools, techniques, and technologies to ensure an inclusive work environment.
- Intrusion Detection – Methods to minimize the risk of compromising corporate data.
- Physical and Personnel Security – Cutting edge tools and techniques for protecting facilities and key personnel.
- Change Management – Maximizing Positive Impacts as you Transition your Business