We provide technology solutions that include Cyber Security, Program Management Offices (PMO) support, HIPAA compliance and privacy solutions, and support for operational change and system deployments.
Now, more than ever, IT plays a crucial role in the ability of a government agency to effectively administer its responsibilities – effective in terms of both cost as well as end result. A solid infrastructure built according to industry best-practices that employs the latest technologies can result in greater returns per dollar spent.
In our four core areas of expertise, we at BDA Tech Solutions are equipped to provide our government clients with the tools necessary to maintain operational resilience:
- IT Security Audits and Assessments, working with clients to ensure that appropriate infrastructure, standard operating procedures, and adopted practices minimize the risk to sensitive data.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Compliance, including conducting HIPAA risk assessments and Business Impact Analyses, ensuring compliance with the Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA) framework, and working with clients to eliminate and mitigate risks to Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Program Management Office Support, to ensure effective program management, cost and schedule management, project integrity, as well as implementation support for operational change and systems deployments.
- Content and Document Management System deployment to enable greater organization of key data as well as to facilitate greater ease of content updates
- Web design and development using the latest and most secure frameworks
- AGILE Development that incorporates continual feedback from the client into multiple iterations of the deliverable
- Intranet development and the installation of Collaboration and Groupware to enable greater inter-office communication and facilitate teleworking
- Network/Desktop support and maintenance, which includes network inventory mapping as well as daily maintenance tasks and Helpdesk support for users